Practical Web Programming

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hooked Up With 24

It's almost four days since my last post. The past three days was my day off from work - Monday being an special holiday.

I spent most of my day offs watching 24. I'm really hooked up to this series. Lots of actions and drama that I don't wanna get up from in front of the TV screen. I managed to bought the complete first 1-5 series two weeks earlier but haven't enough time to watch it so the last three days was the best time to do it. This is the second TV series that I bought. The first was the season 1 and 2 of Prison Break.

During the evenings, I spent it uploading and maintaining the new community website that I created for the people of our town. So far, the website is up and doing well.

0 comments:

Recent Post