Practical Web Programming

Friday, August 24, 2007

Blogger's Corner: Ahmed

It's been a while since my last post. I was busy doing a new community website.

The feature blogger for today is Ahmed. He is an Indian doctor of medicine who is interested in computers and making money through the internet.


























































Profile
Photo None
Name Ahmed
Describe Yourself Hi, My name is Ahmed. Am from India
Am a Doctor by proffession. But i was interested in computers right from my childhood. So i decided to start a blog. When i came to know that people earn through blogging, i felt thrilled. It was NOT ABOUT MONEY. But it seemed like an aim for me to earn from the internet. Ya it sounds funny.
Main blog eMarketing A to Z
Main Blog Description Its about how to make money online, Internet marketing, About softwares, computers and internet.
Other blogs None
Q & A
1) When and how did you start blogging? I started Blogging around october last year (2006)
2) How many blogs do you maintain? I maintain 3 Blogs. There are other blogs too but i stick on updating these three Blogs.
3) What is your primary reason for blogging? Primary reason for blogging is .. umm like am just addicted to it now.
4) How many hours you spend blogging everyday? I used to spend hours together when i was a new blogger. But i spend an hour a day now.
5) How do you market your blog? I market my blog through social networking sites like MyBlogLog, Technorati etc. In my opinion, Adwords wont work for marketing blogs. May be it works good for selling products through your blog but it can not make your blog popular.
6) Do you monetize your blog? How? Monetize ya through Adsense. Without those Ads the blog looks kinda incomplete lol
7) If you were to write your very last blog post, what it is about? I would write about my first days of blogging when i struggled so much to know silly things about blogging.
8) What is the biggest blogging mistake you've ever done? I always made silly mistakes ... biggest mistake ummm ya once i allowed one of my friends to post in my blog.
9) If you are allowed to read only one blog, what should it be? Its difficult to answer .. may be TechCrunch (other than my blog of course)
10) What advice can you give to other bloggers? I would advice bloggers to blog without worrying about the rewards or results. Soon you will find yourself acheiving your goals.



If you want to be featured in this blog, please visit the Blogger's Corner Campaign post.

0 comments:

Recent Post