Practical Web Programming

Friday, June 15, 2007

PC Face Off

Last June 9, I said that it will be the last post about my old PC in my office table. I was wrong. Yesterday, my new office PC was delivered to me. And while I was copying my files from the old PC to the new PC, I can't help but take a picture of it and post it in this blog.

Old or New?
In my case, there are advantages and disadvantages of having a new office PC. Some advantages are: much faster than the old one and you get to use the latest PC technology. While some disadvantages are: some securities are not yet fixed to comply our network security and needs more time to copy files and install softwares. And right now, the disadvantages outweighs the advantages. I hope not for long.

Today, I'm still waiting for my enterprise account to be upgraded to 'Administrator' because I can't use some of the new softwares I installed in it. If this new PC has the same specifications as my old one, I would not give up my old PC.


Whatever it is, one thing is sure. I have a new and faster PC.

0 comments:

Recent Post