Practical Web Programming

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Moved To A New Address

This blog has moved to a new address from life of a programmer to joelbadinas dot com.

From the day I made a commitment to update this blog regularly, I have been true to my word. And since I want to do it this for as long as I'm inpired to write, I bought my own domain for this blog. I thought buying a domain that bears my real name will strengthen that commitment also, at least for a year.

I bought my domain at 1 And 1. The 1&1 Instant Domain Package that I bought took almost 2 days before it became available and another 1 day for updating the CNAME so that I'll be able to use it as a replacement to my old address .

At 5.99 dollars for one year plus the free private domain registration, I think this is just right to my pocket.

If you are really serious of blogging for passion, I suggest you register you own domain.

And with this new domain name, I can now officially say that I am a true-blue blogger. (^_^)

0 comments:

Recent Post