Practical Web Programming

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Free Source Codes Blog

My newest blog, Free Source Codes, is a blog about programming source codes and some tutorials.

For the past two weeks, I have deleted my low traffic blogs to concentrate on a few blogs that I think I'm more interested in and I will give focus more. As I have known through my more than a year of blogging, it's better to have a single blog with heavy traffic than numerous blogs with has very little traffic.

This new blog that I have added just last week, is my contribution to the programming community. Here, I will post free source codes that I personally use in my projects and other source codes collection that I gathered in my years as computer programmer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Public Domain? Or BSD-license?
I don't think, it's compulsory, but at least it will be looking 'cool' if you'll mention the conditions your code available under.

Anonymous said...

rusty_angel,

I think you're right, it's cool to have condition for my source codes. I think my condition is to give credit to this blog.

Recent Post