Practical Web Programming

Friday, June 01, 2007

My First JSP (JavaServer Pages) Codes

Saturdays for me is time for research and study. I turn my attention to one of the book in my office table and the book jsp web development
catches my attention and grab it. This book has been in my table since last year but I just use it as my pillow for my noon time nap. (^_^)

Actually I want to learn Java eversince but I'm having a hard time learning it. Maybe JSP will help ease my stigma of the Java since JSP uses the the Java technology.

After turning a few pages on chapter one, I installed Apache Tomcat (I already have Java installed in my System) and typed one of the sample codes in that chapter.

See the first JSP codes below:

<html>
<head>
<title>My First JSP Page</title>
</head>

<body>
<h1>Hello World</h1>
<br />
The current date is <%= new java.util.Date()%>
</body>
</html>

0 comments:

Recent Post