Practical Web Programming

Monday, June 04, 2007

Now Unblocked by Blogger

As you have noticed, the post in this blog, from June 2, 2007, just appeared today. The reason was because this blog has been locked by Blogger robot last June 1, 2007.

Last night, I recieved an email from Blogger saying that they have reviewed this blog and cleared it for regular use.

Below is the email I recieved from Blogger:

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


I almost lost my patience waiting for the reply from Blogger because I update this blog everyday. I hope Blogger robots are more intillegent enough to know what are spam blogs and what are not.

1 comments:

Leo said...

Hi, visit my blog at Networking Tech BlogI have include your link to my blog, likewise for you please do so. Thanks!

Recent Post