Practical Web Programming

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Free Blogging Report: Blog Profit Blueprint

Have you heard about the Blog Profit Blueprint? For some of you who don't know, it's one of the best free blogging report I've ever read in my whole blogging life, really.

I downloaded this free report just this week through an invitation from John Reese's newsletter.

I have downloaded and read other blogging and make money online reports, but this one is really different. In this free report, the author, Yaro Starak, shared his blogging techniques that he used to make his own blogs one of the successful blogs on the internet today.

Here are some of the things you'll learn from the report
  • The one vital skill that most bloggers lack, and how YOU can easily learn it.
  • "Pillar Method" for creating killer content that attracts links and sucks in waves of traffic for months or even years to come.
  • How to build multiple, ongoing streams of blog traffic using Communication Channels
  • The exact methods Yaro Starak use to make money from his blog.
  • Plus, access to a LIVE VIDEO that let's you "look over his shoulder" as he give you a guided tour of exactly how he make money from his blog - and how much!
Aside from the Blog Profit Blueprint, you can also join the Blog Mentoring Program, that is also run by the same author.

If you are really serious about blogging and monetizing it, I recommend you to download this free report and read it from start to finish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kabalweg,

Thank you for recommending my Blueprint.

I noticed you found out about it via the Reese Report.

Do you still have a copy of that issue? I'd like to see it.

If so please contact me - http://replytoyaro.com/helpdesk/

Cheers,

Yaro

Joel Badinas said...

Yaro,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I have replied to you via http://replytoyaro.com/helpdesk/

Recent Post