Practical Web Programming

Monday, December 10, 2007

Is This The End of Agloco?

Today, I received an email from Agloco (I think all members do). Is this is a sign that Agloco is going down.

We would like to update you on the status of AGLOCO's operations. We continue to believe in the AGLOCO concept, but our revenue is currently not sufficient to give Members a meaningful distribution. And though there are increases in membership, the resulting revenue is not enough to support operating costs. As a development team we are unable to continue to use our savings to fund the operations. If any Member would like to pursue continuing the operations of AGLOCO, you may contact us at agloco1@live.com .

We would like to thank every Member for supporting our effort to bring a piece of the Internet directly to the user. We hope that we can find a way to keep the operations going.

AGLOCO Development Team


Accumulated Hours and Members



This is my accumulated hours and network members as of today. I can still remember when I signed up for this. I was hopeful at that time that this will earn me money.

My friends and officemate would be disappointed with this news. I was the one who introduced and invited them to this program. They were also hopeful that this will become profitable.

Well, I just hope this is not going to end like this.

0 comments:

Recent Post